Have a restful weekend everyone.
(via Kim Kiwi)
Have an awesome weekend, everyone.
(EDISON MFG CO. Pop Up Shop with images by Chantal Pasag)
- A favorite local of mine and domestic craftsmen, David Mckinney of Edison Mfg. Co. just recently opened a pop up shop in the North Park neighborhood. The photos here are making me regret not being able to make it opening night!
- GOOD Worldwide is a collaborative of writers, artists, freethinkers, communities and very importantly YOU that showcase everything from the groundbreaking of a new small business in your own neighborhood to promoting a variety of startling global initiatives that could change the lives of many. Make this a daily read/visit!GOOD.IS
- iOS 6 is out and about. Great! Honestly I’ve been impatiently waiting for the update and as I write this, the release of the iPhone 5, however…. I am a San Diego public transit rider. The public transit system is generally horrendous but surely for the time being t I rely on it to get to and from work… Little did I know Apple silently squeezed out a very important feature out of their Maps APP. TRANSIT DIRECTIONS! So… fortunately enough here are some of the transit alternatives to what Apple cut out.
- The World’s Best Street Food 12 Top Cities! My hunger for travel just grew a little more tastier!
- I can’t stand politics, but I can’t help but smirk and smile to know that quite possibly that a traditional old man got the best of a party that seriously needs some redirection away from it’s own anal glands. Clint Eastwood: Romney campaign ‘dumb enough’ to ask me to speak
Share some beer and enjoy the weekend!
(via design* sponge)
A fine use of more than just table scraps! I’ve been looking for a small starter project to work with Pendleton Woolen Mill‘s fabrics. This looks like just the right one. Project written by Matt from Wood & Faulk via Design Sponge.
- I’m working on acquiring a number of new pairs of USA made jeans very shortly. One particular brand that has been in production for quite a long time now is Pointer Brand. I’m itching for a Pointer Duck Canvas chore chord to add to my collection. Here they show a collaborative project between Pointer and Ruell & Ray for a upcoming collection. Photography and tour guidance via Wide Eye’s Blog
- I love “curating” and I love cataloguing everything interesting that crosses my path. I’ve always had a GREAT fear of forgetting things so any method or tool to help me remember things is a win for myself. How to Automatically Archive Your Life with IFTTT and Evernote via LifeHacker
- GOOD GOD THERE IS A GOD AND HE RESIDES IN THE KITCHEN OF EVERY RED ROBIN! Red Robin Wants to Serve You a Beer Milkshake for Oktoberfest via Geekosystem
- I need to start collecting and harvesting new music and bands again. I’ve been dragging on any new talent I’ve resorted to Pandora doing all the work for me. For shame. Stereogum’s 40 Best New Bands Of 2012 via Sterogum
(via the fox is black)
- I’m obsessed with these illustrations made by Laura Callaghan. I love her style.
- Anna from Doorsixteen showed her process in creating a cover working alongside Lisa Congdon on “The secret book of Frida Kahlo” by F. G. Haghenbeck.
- The Fall collection for Falcon Wright is awesome. I love the bucket bag and the bright aqua polka dot bag.
- Sweet thing gives instructions on what phone apps she uses to edit her phone pictures in before posting them into Instagram.
- Do you have a business and want to see your stuff in stores? Rena Tom can help.